Be among the few certified technical divers trained to dive as deep as 90meters/330 feet with the PADI Tec Trimix Diver course. In your dives, you also get to use multigas trimix computers and hold up to 4 stage/deco cylinders.
The PADI Tec Trimix Diver certification course takes about 4 to 7 days to complete. It builds upon what you have learned in the Trimix 65 course. During the course, you will be trained in gradually building your experience in going more depths using the proper selection and mixture of gases. You will soon be able to execute complex dives in a safe and efficient manner.
You can start by going to your PADI dive shop to get your PADI Tec Trimix Diver Manual and your other materials. These include a deep stop calculation table, Trimix decal, and emergency procedures slate.
Throughout the course duration of your classroom and dive training, you will learn the following:
- Planning and executing trimix decompression dives using different trimix blends
- Using multigas trimix computers
- Selecting gas, especially decompression gases
- Making use of decompression software to make dive plans and dive tables
- Handling up to four deco stage tanks/cylinders
- Bubble models and deep stops
- Handling and using hypoxic gas
- Counter diffusion and vasoconstriction