PADI Dive Courses
Scuba Diving Philippines
PADI Diving Courses
Scuba Diving Experience Program for kids between 8 to 11 years old in the pool. –
Discover Scuba Diving
Half day pool and open water Scuba Diving Adventure.
2 or 3 days only. Pre-entry level
Certification Course and link to Open Water Diver Certification upgrade! Ideal for a weekend adventure.
Open Water Diver
Most Popular entry-level Scuba Certification course in the world. 4-5 days to a world of underwater adventure and fun. Complete the classroom potion of the PADI Open Water Dive Course at your own pace, anytime, anywhere, with PADI e-Learning.
Open water upgrade. Choose 3 different types of adventure dives.
Advanced open water diver
Open water upgrade. Choose 5 different types of adventure dives over 2 or 4 days. Complete the classroom portion of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course at your own pace, anytime, anywhere with Padi e-Learning (click banner on right sidebar).
(please contact us for specific Specialty course prices)
If you’d like to improve special dive techniques and activities, we can help you with: Night-, Drift-diving, UW-Navigation, -Photography, -Naturalist, Peak Performance Bouyance, and many more. Prices depend on specialty.
PADI EFR / Emergency First Responder
PADI EFR or Emergency First Responder Course is split into two parts. The first part contains the primary care with Basic Life Support as a main topic including CPR. The second part is course about secondary care or first aid. Both parts are useful for everyday life.
Ideal for learning how to assist other divers and your self-reliance! Real Fun! More info: PADI Rescue Diver Course
PADI TecRec (Technical Diving)
(Please contact us for details)
Technical diving is scuba diving’s “extreme” sport, taking experienced and qualified divers far deeper than in mainstream recreational diving. Among others, we also offer Semiclose Rebreather Courses.
PADI Dive Courses for Professionals
- ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR As Assistant Instructor you can teach some courses in the swimming pool. Sea Explorers offers the Assistant Instructor Course just before the Instructor Development Course (PADI IDC).
- OPEN WATER SCUBA INSTRUCTOR As Open Water Scuba Instructor you are able to teach all dive courses up to divemaster except the Emergency First Response Course. Sea Explorers offers the IDC four times a year.
- EFR INSTRUCTOR The EFR Instructor Course starts just after the IDC and allows you to offer also Emergency First Responder Courses.
- MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER If you are already Specialty Instructor in 5 different adventure dives you can apply for the Scuba Diver Trainer Certificate. Ask for Specialty Instructor Courses.
- IDC STAFF INSTRUCTOR Experienced PADI Instructors can join the Staff Instructor Training during the IDC. As PADI Staff Instructor you are allowed to teach the Assistant Instructor.