PADI Tec Deep Instructor Course
The PADI Tec Deep Instructor Course trains you to become a competent diving instructor to those who want to go beyond the recreation diving depth limits. Training to be a Tec Deep instructor prepares you with the aspects of teaching the Tec Diving course, including its philosophy, organization, goals, safety, and more.
Technical diving lets you enjoy more of the deep. You get to explore its sights and get up close with the creatures and the rest of the marine life underneath. If you want to share such wonderful experience to other divers, the PADI Tec Deep instructor course is perfect for you.
Tec Deep Instructor Course
The PADI Tec Deep Instructor Course will guide you with the instructional needs to train aspiring technical divers. Part of the course will make sure you have a great comprehension of the knowledge and skills of Tec diving. The other part of the course will let you practice conducting the classroom and open water lessons, as well as practical application of Tec diving.
If you do not have a certification in Tec diving, you may request to include the Tec 40, Tec 45, and Tec 50 diver course in the Tec Deep Instructor Course.
Once you earn this certification you will be able to conduct Discover Tec programs, as well as teach the following:
- PADI Tec basic course
- PADI Tec 40 course
- PADI Tec 45 course
- PADI Tec 50 course
- Complete PADI Tec deep diver course.
After this accreditation, you may even advance your instructor rating to other technical diver courses, such as Advanced Wreck Diver Instructor course.
Tec Deep Instructor course prerequisites
To enroll in the PADI Tec Deep Instructor course, you must meet the following conditions:
- Renewed PADI Instructor (or higher rating)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver
- Be a PADI Enriched Air instructor or have completed the Enriched Air instructor course
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor or have completed the Deep Specialty Instructor Course
- With a minimum of 100 logged dives, with at least 20 enriched air dives, 25 dives over 18 meters (60ft) and 15 dives over 30 meters (100ft).
Equivalent certifications from other dive training organizations may also qualify for the enrollment in the PADI Tec Deep instructor course.
After completing the Tec Deep Instructor course, you can now apply for the Tec Deep Instructor Certification. To do so, you need the meet the following conditions:
- Renewed PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor
- Be a Tec 50 diver
- With experience in assisting at least one Tec 45 Diver course or one Tec 50 Diver course
- With a minimum of 270 logged dives, with at least 25 stage decompression dives over 40 meters (130ft)
- Having certified 10 or more PADI deep divers and/or PADI Enriched Air Divers
- Must have passed the Tec Deep Instructor course exams.
- Must have met a peer review water skill requirement
Tec Deep Instructor Course Materials
The materials you need for this course include the following:
- Tec Diver Course Instructor and lessons guides
- Tec 40, 45 & 50 Instructor Slates Set
- Tec 40, 45, and 50 Diver Exams
To view the updated courses at Sea Explorers Philippines, see here: Philippines PADI Diving Courses