PADI Tec 60 CCR Certification Course
Do you want to dive deeper and learn more after taking the PADI Tec 40 CCR Diver Course? You can consider taking the PADI Tec 60 CCR Certification Course.
PADI Tec 60 CCR
The PADI Tec 60 CCR(certification course) is the next level of technical dive training with Type T CCRs. After completing this course, you will be able to dive deeper depths of up to 200 feet or 60 meters.
After learning about the basics of CCR diving, such as the discipline of being a technical diver, as well as planning, failure and problem management, and teamwork for CCr diving during you Tec 40 CCR course, you will further learn to complete multiple decompression stops, manage life-support problems, and dive with trimix/heliox as a diluent with the PADI Tec 60 CCR Certification Course.
This certification course involves knowledge development, one confined water dive, and six open water dives you will be introduced to topics including the following:
- Bailout strategies
- Offboard gas supply capability
- Planning tec CCR decompression dives
- Planning deep decompression stops
- Using helium gas mixes to counter narcosis
- Handling CCR problems and other dive emergencies
PADI Tec 60 CCR Prerequisites
To enroll in the PADI Tec 60 CCR Diver Course, you must:
Have a Tec 40 CCR Diver certification on the specific Type T CCR to be used in the course
- Have at least 150 logged dives with at least 25 dives and 50 hours experience in diving the Type T CCR used in the course with an offboard bailout system following Tec 40 CCR Diver principles, and
- Have at least 10 logged CCR dives deeper than 100 feet (30meters).
If you have had training from other diving schools, you may ask your instructor for qualifying certifications to enroll in the PADI Tec 60 (certification course).
PADI Tec 60 CCR Equipment
For this certification course, you will be using your standard Tec diving equipment. You will also use the gear you had for your Tec 40 CCR Dive Course along with the following:
- Spare mask
- Primary and backup CCR dive computer with open-circuit bailout capability
- CCR and bailout decompression software
NOTE: If you want to use a different Type T CCR model after this certification, you need to be qualified for that model. So that you don’t have to repeat the entire training, you can simply take the PADI Tec CCR Qualifier program, which focus on training you for that certain Type T CCR model.
For updated PADI courses at Sea Explorers Philippines, see here: PADI Courses Philippines