PADI Specialty Instructor Courses
It’s not always that you earn money while doing the things you love, but being a specialty instructor lets you do that. To become one, you need to enroll in PADI Specialty Instructor courses and learn techniques in fine-tuning your specialty diving skills and teaching skills.
All about PADI Specialty Instructor Course
The PADI Specialty Instructor Course imparts teaching skills, as well as practical experience on teaching specialty diving students. It features technique demonstrations, course marketing information, and updated PADI specialty diving standards. It also enables you to learn about different specialty courses that will enhance your diving experience. Finally, taking this course will help give you ideas on marketing your specialty course offers.
PADI Specialty Instructor course benefits
Here are the advantages of taking the Specialty Instructor course:
- You get to dive more and have more fun while preparing for opportunities to earn soon;
- There are a lot specialties to choose from, including the popular Digital Underwater Photography, Nitrox, Wreck, and Night Diving;
- Completion of the course gives you the opportunity to become a Master Scuba Diver Trainer that requires at least five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications; and
- You will increase your chance of being more marketable to prospective employers, as well as being able to offer more courses to your students.
Getting started with PADI Specialty Instructor courses
To get started, you need to purchase the PADI Specialty Instructor Manual, whether digital or paper version. This manual features general and standardized instructor guides for different diving specialties.
To enroll in any of the PDI Specialty Instructor courses, you have to meet the following pre-requisites:
- PADI Assistant or Open water Scuba instructor;
- Instructor candidates in training; or
- PADI divemasters
There may also be additional entry and exit requirements you need to meet depending on the specialty instructor course.
While there may be almost 30 specialties to choose from, here is a list of some of the popular PADI specialty instructor Philippines courses:
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Aware Fish ID
- Oxygen Provider
View more diving courses here: PADI Diving Courses Philippines