PADI Night Diver Course
If you are interested in diving at night and witnessing a wonderfully transformed underwater life, then you can take the PADI Night Diver Course. It would be amazing to witness how the dive sites you visit during the day become totally different adventures at night. At this time, nocturnal creatures start to appear as day creatures retire and call it a day. Taking the course will teach you how to navigate through the darkness and learn about the marine life at night.
PADI Night Diving Course
The night diver course usually takes 2-3 days to complete with around 3 night dives. Once you enroll in the course, you will get your manual and instructional video that you can study before class. You will then have knowledge development sessions before having actual night dives.
The training will particularly teach you the following topics and techniques:
- How to plan and organize a night dive;
- How to navigate in the dark, including entering and exiting dive sites;
- How to use dive lights;
- How to communicate with your buddy during your night dive (buddy-system techniques);
- What hazards and problems may be encountered with night diving, as well as plans of action and resolutions to the problems;
- How to manage disorientation and emergency situations;
- How to control your buoyancy during your night dive; and
- How to recognize the marine life at night and how they change their behavior at night.
Taking the PADI Night Diver Course may get you college credit. Your first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver Course may also credit as an Adventure Dive for your Advanced Open Water Diving Certification.
PADI Night Diving Course Equipment
During your night diving training, you are going to make use of your basic scuba equipment, as well as a primary dive light and a backup light. Ask your instructor for additional equipment needed, such as additional exposure protection for added comfort in night diving.
PADI Night Diving Course Requisites
To enroll in PADI Night Diver Course, you have to be a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher and is at least 12 years of age.
To view the available PADI Courses at Sea Explorers Philippines, see here: PADI Diving Courses Philippines