Adventure Diving Course Philippines
The Adventure Diver Course is one step you can take to advance your open diving adventure to a more exciting level. It consists of three adventure dives of your choice that may be completed in one to two days. The adventure diving certification is a sub group of the Advanced Open Water Diver Course. You can use this certification as credit to the Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
Every adventure dive may also be used as credit to the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diving Course.
Adventure Scuba Diving Philippines – Adventure Dives
You can choose three of the following adventure dives for your Adventure Scuba Diving Course.
- Deep Adventure Dive – teaches you to safely dive deeper, between 60-100 feet (18-30 metres);
- Underwater Navigation Dive –teaches you the different navigation skills in diving;
- Altitude Dive- trains you to safely dive in bodies of water with high altitude (1,000 to 10,000 feet or 300 to 3,000 metres above sea level);
- Digital Underwater Photography or Videography Dive – teaches you the skills in capturing beautiful photos and videos during your dive, as well as process them on your computer;
- AWARE Fish ID Dive – teaches you the basics of fish identification of the common species of fish and other underwater fauna;
- Shark Awareness Dive – teaches you all about sharks and their conservation;
- Boat Dive – trains you to dive from different types of boats, which may soon be useful in Rescue diving and Divemaster courses;
- Drift Dive – is an exhilarating adventure dive that trains you to go with the flow of water and glide along ocean currents during your dive;
- Wreck Dive – teaches you the basic skills in diving around wrecks, as well as planning, assessment, navigation, and hazard recognition during wreck dives;
- Search and Recovery Dive – teaches you the basics of search and recovery underwater, such as underwater search guides, knot-tying, and using a lift bag;
- Night Dive – trains you to safely dive at night, including the application light signals, the use of special night diving equipment, and planning for a night dive;
- Enriched Air Nitrox Dive – trains you to dive with enriched air nitrox that gives you more no decompression time like on repetitive scuba dives;
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive – enhances your buoyancy skills that will help improve your gas consumption as well as your confidence in diving; and
- Underwater Naturalist Dive – teaches you more about the underwater ecosystems, as well as how different aquatic organisms interact with each other.
Adventure Diver Course Philippines – Prerequisites
To enroll in the Adventure Diver Course, you must at least be 10 years of age and (Junior) Open Water Diver-Certified. For junior divers, please inquire with your instructor about the adventure dives you are interested in, since some adventure dives are not suitable for young divers.
Adventure Diver Equipment
Apart from using the basic scuba diving gear, you will also be using other specialized equipment for the certain adventure dive you choose. For example, you will be needing a dive light for night diving, a waterproof camera for underwater photography, a slate for AWARE Fish ID dive, and more.
Adventure Scuba Diving Philippines – Cost
The Adventure Diver Course in the Philippines costs between $180 and $300. Here at Sea-Explorers, it costs $219 when using a credit card or PhP9,800 when paying in cash.
You may also do a single adventure dive with us here are Sea-Explorers for only $63 when using a credit card or Php2,820 when paying in cash. Your single adventure dive may be credited for your Adventure Diver certification in the future.
Going about your Adventure Diver Course
To begin your Adventure Diving Course immediately, you can register with PADI’s eLearning Option, which is the Advanced Open Water Diver Online. This is an interactive web-based system that teaches you about the different adventure dives you wish to learn.
On the other hand, you can simply visit any PADI Dive Center and enroll in the Adventure Diver Course. You will be given a book and DVD package, where you can read and watch about the Adventures in Diving.
After the knowledge development, you will then meet your instructor for your review sessions.
For the most updated PADI Diving Courses at Sea Explorers, see here: PADI Dive Courses Philippines